Updated: Sep 18, 2020
- We are an appointment only salon until further notice. No walk-ins are permitted.
- Our front desk coordinator will be at the salon minimal hours during the week. Appointments can still be made by calling the salon, but you may need to leave a message and book your appointment when our front desk coordinator returns for the next workday. Booking is also available through your stylist personally, or online.
- Please wait in your car upon arrival. You will receive a text message from our check-in system to let your stylist know you are at the salon. You must check-in via text so that we know when you arrive. When your stylist is ready for you, they will come get you and bring you into the salon.
- You will have your temperature taken upon arrival. If temperature read is over 100° you will be asked to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Please bring your own mask, but if you forget a mask, we will have some to supply.
- Please come to your appointment alone, no guests will be permitted to enter the salon.
- Only bring necessities into the salon (i.e. phone, keys, payment method) no purses, extra bags, etc.
We are so excited to get back to work and to see you all, thank you for your understanding and cooperation as well as following these new regulations to help us all stay safe and healthy!